Tuesday 7 April 2009

Invention convention

A shout out to some of my favourite inventions today:

1. Post-it flags. Colourful, sticky, and you can write on them. Plus the dispensor design is awesome, alternating left and right and pulling the next flag through, so there's always a post-it at your fingertips.

2. Stove-top coffee makers. It's like watching a little chocolate fountain except with coffee. And I love the use of physics to force water up through the coffee and into the pot (which was explained to me by the ShadowChaser, but I can't for the life of me remember.)

3. Facebook (and to a larger extent, the Internet). After accumluating friends all over the globe, it's nice to have one spot to rule them all, one spot to find them, one spot to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment